The DAAD France offers students, preferably of the humanities and social sciences, who wish to gain professional experience in Franco-German university cooperation the opportunity to complete an work placement.
- Enrolled as a student at a German or French University
- (Preferably) bilingual German/French
Mother-tongue German with a good knowledge of French
Mother-tongue French with a good knowledge of German
Main areas of responsibility
The intern will support the DAAD Paris with the following activities (depending on the season):
- Assistance with organising meetings, seminars or conferences
- Support the administration of scholarship programmes (electronic processing of applications, search for experts, organising committees)
- Support the Info Service
- Various administrative tasks
The work placements are normally for a minimum of two to a maximum of six months.
DAAD France does not offer work placements during the months of July and August.
- Internship agreement
- The normal working week is 35 hours
- Remuneration for the work placement as per the legal requirements
Please email your application (curriculum vitae and cover letter), specifying the desired length of the work placement to rollanddaad.de: Dr Christian Thimme, Director, DAAD Paris