Base de données de bourses
Informations sur les financements du DAAD pour étudiants non-diplômés et diplômés, doctorants et post-doctorants ainsi que pour enseignants-chercheurs ; informations sur les offres de financement d'autres organismes (en anglais).
Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- Monthly payments of 1,200 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel lump sum (depending on country of origin)
- Annual research allowance of 460 euros
Under certain circumstances, grant holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- monthly rent subsidy
- monthly allowance for accompanying members of family (about 200 euros child allowance per child; about 275 euros marriage allowance)
Additionally, the host graduate school can receive an annual material resource and supervision allowance (1000 euros).
Only after applying at a participating graduate school (see www.daad.de/gssp for the list of participating graduate school you can apply to and for further information) and being nominated for a scholarship by said graduate school, you are asked to upload your application in the DAAD portal.